I'll ...I Know..I want...I've

"I Know Your sadness I Know Your loneliness to be.. I'll never leave 'cause I need you for me I'll never turn you away I'll always want you to stay I know you,I know your weeping tears I've seen you cry as I wipe them from side to side. I know your fears as I push them away.. Because I want you to stay.. How many times have I seen you this way After all we've been through you should know There's no reason that I'd ever go I know you,I know your face.. I've walked alone in the sun Walks that would end in a run Runs at a maddening pose that would end in your arms as my mind continues to run.. I'll never leave 'cause I need you for me Need you to hold me this way Need you to want me to stay I know your sadness, I know your love is loneliness..."
Wayne Woolworth

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário